Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy

In a world of chaos..just a few years after the original storyline, an alternative one occured. Aizen had successfully destroyed the captains of the Gotei 13 along with most of Soul Society. Villains and hollows run free there now..but at the cost of Aize

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karakura Town local pub

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Karakura Town local pub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:44 am

oh youve not even relesed your Zanpaktou and you thank you can cut me he grinnd riseing his arm up blocking the zanpaktou with his bare arm now let's get seroius shall we rezo let out his reuitsu he stab his hand at the vaizard's heart
Back to top Go down
Reikuro

Reikuro

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:48 am

Reikuro dropped hos sword slightly, blocking Rezo's hit. He quickly moved back, looking careless about his fight

Hm.. You're a good sparring partner, I really enjoy this fight - Reikuro smirked

Oh well.. I guess it's the time to, as you said "get serious"

Kuro signed, lifting his sword - Dance... Tayuya... - His blade changed into his unsealed Zanpaktou form, though Reikuro still stood there, not even taking a defensive stance

((OOC: Look at my zanpaktou infor to see how my sword looks like))
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:53 am

oh fine then let's do just that rezo flew at him with great speed he was trying to size up his oppoent's power rezo used his SonĂ­do to get behide him then he lunched countless kick's and punch's at him hm let's see what his sword can do now
Back to top Go down
Reikuro

Reikuro

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:59 am

As he saw Rezo moving, Kuro didn't even care to move. With his sword lifted he whispered.. Dance.... as the sword divided into several clots of black flame. The flames moved behind Reikuro and as the Espada tried to kick him - attached themselves to the Rezo's legs, slowly sucking out Rezo's reatsu and dealing great pain to the Arrancar. It wasn't sucking out his soul, since the Arrancars didn't have one

Ha, gotcha - Kuro smirked at the Espada
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:05 am

hahahahahah he laughed enjoyable very enjoyably rezo put's his hand on his sword his spirt energy went wild now it's my turn and i argee you a good sparing patner as well now cero then he pointed out his forefinger and shoot a cero from it at the flame's then he jumped away from flame's takeing his hand off his sword this is gonna be fun he said with a grinn
Back to top Go down
Kaji

Kaji

Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Writing,acting, poetry
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:34 am

Kaji stood off a few meters from the battle, watching the two spar. Whether or not one won or lost, it did not matter much to him. He ran his hand through his hair, removing a strand of red hair from his otherwise stoic and emotionless face. His cold blue eyes stared uncaring at the two.

Last edited by Kaji on Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lord exdeath III
5th Espada
lord exdeath III

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:28 am

it would seem that we have someone watching us what is he human no he's not human got to look at my opponet i don't have time to keep a eye on pest rezo said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town local pub   Karakura Town local pub - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town local pub
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2