Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach:Rise of Omniarchy

In a world of chaos..just a few years after the original storyline, an alternative one occured. Aizen had successfully destroyed the captains of the Gotei 13 along with most of Soul Society. Villains and hollows run free there now..but at the cost of Aize

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mical's Mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mical

Mical

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : .....CENSORED.....
Humor : The perverted kind! ^-^
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Mical's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Mical's Mask   Mical's Mask EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 10:31 pm

Name: Naoe Shishio

Inner Hollow: About the size of a small child and it's mask makes it constantly appear is if it were crying. It's right hand is mangled and has a sharpened bone sticking out of it. Constantly depressed and always wants the rest or the world to suffer.

Ability Name: Eternal Possesion

Ability: Speed is almost doubled. And I just have to touch an opponent, sending small spores in/on their body to act like a time bomb. When I active it, the opponent is confused and is put into a world of illusions where I can personally torture their mind.

Looks/Description: This mask only takes up half the left side of my face but reaches all the way around to the back of my skull. 3 light green strips, shaped like tears or cuts in the mask, extend from the bottom of the left side of his nose the the bottom of his neck. The other parts of the mask being black.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thataznspace
Dandy
Admin
Dandy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Mical's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mical's Mask   Mical's Mask EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Mical's Mask